Friday, August 8, 2014

Day 64 (X2) Arriving in the States

Today is Groundhog day.  The first time we lived Aug. 8, we were on Fiji.  We drove to Suva, went to the temple and had a grand adventure.

The second time we lived August 8th, we landed in LA and resumed our lives as Americans.

Totally weird!!

When I went to upload the last two days of blogs I discovered the only casualty of our trip.  My laptop screen got cracked on this last leg of the journey :(  I'm trying to not be too bummed about it.

I'm so tired, this doesn't even sound coherent, let alone entertaining.  It's been a very long day.  We've decided to just head straight home, stopping only to see Papa along the way.  We're catching a few hours of good sleep here at Mary's house tonight before heading out in the morning.  We weren't ready to go home, but now that we're on US soil, we can't wait to be in our own home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment